Executive Plenary Session: Managing Transformation to Shape the Future of Energy
The energy industry continues to be challenged by global conditions and uncertainties. As new challenges emerge, the industry must transform rapidly to turn challenges into opportunities. This session will discuss how improved partnership models, enhanced business strategies, opportunities and disruptions from technologies, and resource security are at the forefront of the energy industry as it continues to transform and shape the future.
- How might the pandemic and its aftermath reshape the energy sector? Does the disruption help or hinder the prospects for rapid energy transitions?
- How are companies transforming business strategies to manage the risks of changing demands?
- How are organisations addressing the transition to a lower carbon world? Is gas the bridge?
- As the sustainability agenda continues to be a key focus, how will carbon capture, utilisation and storage address industry challenges?
- What does a successful digital transformation of the upstream business look like?
- How can the industry design a future ready workforce?