Aldo Matienzo Salas
Student, Private University of Santa Cruz de la Siera, Bolivia
IPTC 2019 Beijing Education Week Participant
All students nominated must:
- Be enrolled in full time, undergraduate education until spring/summer semester 2021.
- Have an excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Obtain permission to be away from their studies from 21-25 March 2021 including travel days.
- Must demonstrate in evidence that they are in the top 20% of their class.
- Have not participated in a previous IPTC, AAPG, EAGE, SEG or SPE Education Programme.
Students will be notified by October 2020 on their selection status. All selected students will participate in the group project assignment.
For additional information about the 13th IPTC Education Week application process or programme, please contact Farah Aalia Abdul Jalil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the online application form includes uploading of transcripts, personal statement, academic background, career objectives and reasons for wanting to attend Education Week.
The deadline for submission is Tuesday, 25 August 2020.